- Feasibility Study of Repurposing Fine Process Byproducts as Raw Material for Calcination to Enhance Process Efficiency.
Solutions and Results:
- Collaborative work between different areas of metallurgic plant and other contractors.
- Engineering developed in 4 weeks
- Analysis of alternatives, including risk analysis, Capex, and Opex, and selection of the most suitable alternative for client.
- Delivery of the project within the required timeframe, even considering additional analyses not initially planned.
- Approximate investment: 1.3 million USD.
- Montelíbano, Córdoba, 2020.